EAPM – 29th congres – 4 & 5 april 2019, Bled, Slovenia
4 april - 5 april
The 29th European HR Congress, titled “The Future is now – choose your recipe from around the Europe” which will take place on April 4 and 5, 2019 in Bled, Slovenia, hosted by the European Association for People Management and Slovenian HR Association.
The EAPM Congress has very long tradition taking place every second year since 1963. In 2019, we are expecting 500 HR leaders from business and public sector, particularly from Central and Eastern Europe, and more than 20 renowned speakers from around the globe, providing insights into the future trends and best international practices.
The main slogan of the Congress #LoveHR expresses conviction that HR professionals are playing an important role as holders of strategic function in any organisation, and as such the passion for their profession is essential.
This year we are going to discuss the continuous evolution of the HR’s role by emerging digital technologies, agile work, cultural and organizational transformation.
What makes the 29th EAPM Congress, the must-attend HR event in 2019 for every HR lover?
- Meet the leading minds and practitioners in the field of HR
- Hear the TOP know-how and expertise through interactive presentations
- Opportunity to get you to an edge on the hottest HR trends
- Ideal opportunity to exchange HR ideas with your colleagues and make new friends
- Have a great time, feel green Slovenia and visit Lake Bled to make your wishes come true
To find more information and to register please visit www.love-hr.com. Please use a promo code EAPMMEMBERS2019, and you will get a special discount:
- EB#1 – till 30.1.2019 – 377€+vat
- EB#2 – till 28.2.2019 – 435€ + vat
- Regular fee- 464€ +vat