WorldLink, this time focusing on people management in Latin America.
- Leyla Nascimento -WFPMA Secretary General/Treasurer- wrote the editorial focusing on how the political and social challenges in Latin America has affected human resources management.
- An article by Adolfo Jarrín focuses on organizational culture and how we can be more attune to saving the planet.
- Ney Díaz shares a conversation he had with an intern and rebuts some of the stereotypes older generations have when it comes to Millennials.
- Five trends that are disrupting training, including portable-on-demand training, gamification and virtual reality.
- A new survey that identifies 10 areas where HR can help create the workforce of the future.
- Francisco Soeltl outlines the findings from the Institute for Corporate Productivity about the best practices of high-performing companies.
This issue of WorldLink is available on the WFPMA web site (www.wfpma.org)